Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Going Away - Need Babysitter

amother

Post Thu, Jan 11 2007, 12:21 am
DH and I need to go away for about 1 week. We really don't want to have to send the kids away and ruin their routine...

We would like to hire a heimish woman/couple who could move in and take care of everyone. They would obviously have to come very highly recommended and of course we want them to love kids and have experience.

Would any of you know of someone who would do that. We'll pay them/her nicely.

We need this really soon so replies would be appreciated. A relative of our was supposed to come but backed out, so this is a last resort.

We live in Boro Park.

(And our kids are the best, most adorable, brightest, deliciousest, yummiest, sweetest, funniest,... Very Happy )

amother

Post Thu, Jan 11 2007, 12:25 am
I know someone who may be able to do it but but but she has her own three kids. Do you have room for three more kids plus their mother? She is an exceptional babysitter who is on hiatus now. I would like to tell her about this offer, but dont' want to get her excited for nothing. She absolutely loves caring for children. Before I tell her about it I need to know if you can accomodate her and her three kids aged 7,10,12. If you can accommodate her, let me know what the starting date and ending date is.

amother

Post Thu, Jan 11 2007, 12:29 am
I don't know. Would she come with a husband, or just the kids? I live in a spacious apartment but only two bedrooms. Depending on how uncomfortable the kids would agree to be (sleeping on the couch or folding bed), maybe it could work.

I'll ask DH about this.

Just FYI: Start date would be February 12 for about 8 days.

Thanks

If someone else has any other ideas, please post. Thanks.

amother

Post Thu, Jan 11 2007, 1:06 pm
Anyon else? I'm getting desperate.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics