Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions
Yehi Ratzon in Tehilim & Refuah Shelema in Amidah

ChaiAhava

Post Tue, Jun 11 2013, 9:51 am
Is it necessary to say the prayer before and after reading Tehilim?

After we read Tehilim at the end of the Safer Tehilim there are prayers but I can not figure out how to say them. If you read just one psalm for example, how do you say the prayer after? How do you relate the tehilim with the after prayer, for example it says the yehi ratzon and the rishon, shani, slishi, revii, Chamishi, then berashis, shoms, vayikra, bamidbar, dvarim.

Then if you are reading Tehilim for refuah shelema and you say a group of psalms, at the end of the Tehilim there is also a prayer - Tefila Al Holim, do you say that in addition to both Yehi Ratzons at the beginning and at the end? Also there is a part that say When changing a name of a person who is seriously sick. When would that be used?

When I daven Mincha and I say the Amidah, when we are saying refuah, can we say refuah for an individual or more than one individual. I know in my artscroll siddur there is a place to say refuah for an individual but in another siddur it does not have it.

Thank you in advance.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions