Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Bosch vs kitchen aid

shoebox

Post Thu, Jan 11 2007, 2:46 am
im looking to buy some kinda mixer. never got one. I want something that is good for challah too.
everyone is getting a bosch, but my hubby insists from looking online the kitchen aid is rated better.

id love to hear your experiences and comments..

thanx

red sea

Post Thu, Jan 11 2007, 8:16 am
I think the magic mill might be rated higher than the bosch and kitchen aid,

lubcoralsprings

Post Thu, Jan 11 2007, 8:20 am
Bosch is THE BEST! WE researched all of them and it holds the most and is the easiest to clean. We bought ours at Drimmers four years ago and couldn't be happier. If you want to know more about it PM me and I can tell you about all the features.

brooklyn

Post Thu, Jan 11 2007, 8:27 am
Check this out

http://www.everythingkitchens.......html

3kids

Post Thu, Jan 11 2007, 8:33 am
I presonally love the bosch I find it more convenient for big batches of challah cuz its open on top and you dont have to pull any kind of mixer handle outta the dough. my mothers bosch lasted around 15-20 years.....it just broke. I say get the bosch and yes I have tried the kitchen aid..... I like the bosch

shoy18

Post Thu, Jan 11 2007, 8:44 am
I have a magic mill, and I love it.

Post Thu, Jan 11 2007, 9:49 am
how is customer service on bosch and magic mill?

I got my kitchen aid less than 5 years ago. last week the wire wisk was hitting the bottom of the mixing bowl. I called kitchen aid... guess what I got this week? A BRAND NEW MIXER!!!

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Jan 11 2007, 9:53 am
What is it fo r? If it's for cakes and cookies, buy somethng small and inexpensive,.

If it's for challah - and enough to take challah with a bracha - you need a heavy duty motor. Most Kitchen Aides aren't tough enough to handle that, no matter what they say in the store. I like my bread machine for that.

Mrs. XYZ

Post Thu, Jan 11 2007, 1:33 pm
I have a kitchenaid and am very happy with it. True, it is not as big as bosch and you cant make more than a 3 lb batch. Thats why I right away bought an extra bowl and whenever I make challos, I just divide a 5 lb. recipe into 2 bowl. For cakes and cookies, I think it is much better than the Bosch. It cleans very easily. It is a little heavy though.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen