Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
End of summer camp gift ideas for staff

amother

Post Thu, Jul 04 2013, 11:26 am
Hi ladies, I need some ideas as to what to give my staff at the end of the summer. I have an appreciation dinner at a restaurant at the end of each session and give each staff member a gift.
Last year I gave a tehillim (which I got for free so all I paid for was the name stamping) and a really cute cork board with camp pictures from amazing savings that only cost $4.

I can spend up to $8 per gift as I have kah about 70 staff members. My key staff members get a more expensive gift as well (last year I gave them a $40 massager) so if you have an idea for them that would be great as well.

Do you guys have any ideas? I'm located in the Tri state area and can buy something in brooklyn/lakewood or online.

pumpernickle

Post Thu, Jul 04 2013, 3:08 pm
How about a Reed diffuser or something like that? U can write thanks for infusing the -------- into our summer.

amother

Post Thu, Jul 04 2013, 3:25 pm
Thanks for the idea but I don't think my teenage staff would appreciate it..
Any other ideas?

watergirl

Post Thu, Jul 04 2013, 3:49 pm
I am in a similar situation, but with less staff. Last summer I have them these flat wallet things I got at Target for about $4 each. I don't know how to describe it other than its a wallet and its, well, flat... they were trendy at the time.

pumpernickle

Post Thu, Jul 04 2013, 3:51 pm
How old are the Stagg members? I gave them to 12th grade girls and they all loved it and used it in their closets.

pumpernickle

Post Thu, Jul 04 2013, 3:52 pm
Oops, I meant staff

amother

Post Thu, Jul 04 2013, 4:43 pm
Op here.
The junior/counselors are generally between grade 9-12 and I have about 25 older staff members (specialty, head staff etc.)
I like to give everyone the same gift to ward off jealousy...my 3 key staff members (hc, secretary and program coordinator) will get an additional gift

pumpernickle

Post Thu, Jul 04 2013, 7:49 pm
How about a little cosmetic bag or a potpourri sachet. I know teen girls all like scented stuff.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette