Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Hand-me-down underwear
Previous  1  2  3

Pickle Lady

Post Wed, Jan 10 2007, 1:24 pm
I only have one kid in underwear so I haven't had this come up. But so far. Boys forsure wil share underwear. My husband said he did the same thing and so did my male cusins but girls. So far I only have one girl, so I can't make a decision. But I wouldn't share underwear with anyone but I love used cloths.

amother

Post Wed, Jan 10 2007, 1:25 pm
My 2 girls are a year apart and they definitely shared underwear, tights, slips until they started getting their periods. To mothers of twins (same gender of course): did your twins not share underwear? I sort of treated my kids like twins.

Talya

Post Wed, Jan 10 2007, 2:04 pm
Are you guys forgetting what your kids were made from!?! and are you forgetting that they sit in the same bath, same privates exposed (hopefully) and the water used to clean the bath isn't nearly as hot as the wash?

cl

Post Tue, Jan 16 2007, 10:18 am
good point talya.
those of u who dont let ur kids share / hand-down underwear: do u bathe ur kids 2gether?

cl

Post Wed, Jan 17 2007, 6:32 am
someone just sent me this - very cute:

Subject: What love means to children

"I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones."

> Lauren - age 4
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics