Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Dr.Otsuka,ped. orthopedic

Pinky

Post Mon, May 02 2011, 10:36 pm
anyone used him?or heard of him?he practices in joint disease

amother

Post Tue, May 03 2011, 12:46 pm
Yes, I had a consultation with him. Hes a very nice doctor..seems to know alot....my son though has OI (I posted a topic just a few days ago) So I only went to him because my current doctor said that in case I should ever need a replacement (if he's out of the country, etc.) he recommends him. NOw, my doctor was the chief of center for children at HJD, which he just gave over to Dr. Otsuka. So I hope that tells you something about him (my doctor is old and semi retired by now, so Otsuka took over) BTW he was at Shriners hospital in LA before coming here (almost a year ago). HOpe this helps.

Pinky

Post Wed, May 04 2011, 8:20 pm
thanks, anyone else?!

amother

Post Tue, Oct 01 2013, 7:52 pm
I need to see a ped. orthopedic for my son. I have a choice between Dr. Otsuka and Dr. Simon Sheldon. any recommendations for either of them? thanx in advance!

Pinky

Post Tue, Oct 01 2013, 9:45 pm
I used them both, they are both great! Dr.simon I used for my son,he explained everything to me and was very patient,
Dr. Otzuka I used for my daughter I saw dureing clinic hrs the wait was ENDLESS!! But very nice office and he is also very nice very precautious,

when I needed a orthapedic by my daughter dr. Simon was away they referred me to dr. Otzuka...

Pinky

Post Tue, Oct 01 2013, 9:47 pm
lol just noticed this was my original post Wink

happy chick

Post Tue, Oct 01 2013, 10:16 pm
I used dr otsuka. he is really nice. the wait is not that long. the good thing about it, though is that once youre already there and waiting, you can get x-rays done on the spot and then go back to see the dr, which eliminates 2 extra appointments. I was thrilled about that. and, when I was there with one of my kids at 4 mos old, he didnt want him exposed to x-rays, so he did an ultrasound and said to come back at 12 mos for an x-ray
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics