Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
She's the absolute best pediatric dentist ever

gold21

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 1:43 am
I had a hard time finding the right dentist for my kids. Someone warm, someone patient, someone who builds trust with her patients, someone who doesn't just jump to do any unnecessary work, etc. I tried 3 pediatric dentists, all who came highly recommended, and they just didn't work for us.

I found a pediatric dentist a couple of years ago who is amazing. And I always thought that I should post about her on Imamother to help others who are looking for a dentist for their kids.

Her name is Dr Noushin Ghajari. She is located in Ft Lee, NJ. She is AMAZING. She has patients travelling in from all over- many from out of state (she mentioned a family comes in from North Carolina) - because she is so phenomenal. She is extremely patient and gives each child all the time in the world. She speaks in a soft soothing voice and explains everything. She never holds a child down or forces anything on them or makes them afraid. She is excellent for anxiety-prone kids. She is a real mommy- she has young kids of her own (and she mentions them a lot). She is extremely professional and so pleasant.

Her office is gorgeous- she even has massage chairs because so many families come from far away to see her, so she wants the adults to relax and get a massage while in the waiting room. There are Ipads for the kids to play with and toys and a huge TV screen playing kiddie videos.

My kids are not afraid to go to the dentist, and in fact, they really enjoy going!!

So that's just some info I wanted to share with y'all. Hope it's helpful to someone out there, cuz I know how lost I felt when struggling to find the right dentist for my family. :-)

amother

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 4:55 am
Is she expensive? How is her pricing?

busybuthappy

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 7:43 am
Thanks so much! This post is perfect timing for me. I have been searching desperately for a dentist for my six year old. He is impossible! I am trying someone new this week, but if that doesnt work out, I will definitely look into her.

How far is she from brooklyn, how much does she charge for a cleaning? Cavity filling?

gold21

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 3:31 pm
Ft Lee is right near the George Washington Bridge- it is in North Jersey, right next to Manhattan. I would say it's an hour from Bklyn. Her pricing is reasonable. Not overly expensive at all. 2 out of the 3 other dentists that I saw charged more than she does. That's not to say that she is super cheap- but she is not crazy expensive either. She also takes many insurances.

Seriously, this woman is amazing. She apparently had bad teeth as a kid and I think she really relates to her patients and is very passionate about taking care of kids teeth in a pleasant way.

I have never highly recommended any doctor or anyone as highly as this woman.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics