Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Anyone ever have a pinched nerve?

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Jan 25 2007, 10:30 am
I think I do - any thoughts? Besides seeing a dr., of course!

lotte

Post Thu, Jan 25 2007, 10:50 am
Choc-I am warning you-DO NOT get insulted but usually its from typing too much..lol

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Jan 25 2007, 4:57 pm
well..........it's in my upper, left arm. I'm a righty.

greenfire

Post Thu, Jan 25 2007, 5:13 pm
don't you type w/both hands?

anyway - yes I had one in my left side all the way down the top of leg when I was pregnant - it was annoying and I do not think anything could help. messaging did a bit. sometimes it still bothers me some. it gets numb and annoying.

TzenaRena

Post Thu, Jan 25 2007, 5:32 pm
I had one very recently, it was scary, because I had pain in my upper left arm, radiating down to my elbow, and numbness in three fingers. I took an xray of the cervical spine (neck area), and it showed disc problems. I was supposed to go for physical therapy, and if that wouldn't help, to see a neurologist.

BH it receded over a few weeks. My doctor thought that chiropractic is risky with the upper spine, and didn't reccomend it.

gryp

Post Thu, Jan 25 2007, 6:49 pm
why is the neck area called cervical spine? Scratching Head

Frumom

Post Thu, Jan 25 2007, 7:38 pm
I had a pinched nerve a couple of years ago near my hip. Wasn't fun- get it checked out!

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Jan 26 2007, 9:43 am
I'm much unhappier after having read all these replies . . . . and yes, my arm still hurts!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise