Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Turner syndrome
Previous  1  2

mrsg

Post Fri, Oct 18 2013, 6:26 am
We are part of the South Fallsburg community in Upstate NY, Litvish, yeshivish type; but I have 2 sons who are Vishnitz chassidim, a sephardic daughter-in-law, a daughter in Lakewood and two who are a little more modern. So I guess we are sort of a mixed bag! The girl with MRKH can use the same e-mail address to contact me if she wants someone to talk to.

Miri1

Post Fri, Oct 18 2013, 10:56 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
THIS is why Imamother rocks! Very Happy

It makes me so happy to see people connect like this. May we all see nothing but nachas from our wonderful, special, unique children. Very Happy

Beautiful

flowerpower

Post Fri, Oct 18 2013, 11:21 am
Atime should be able to guide you guys! I wish your daughters all the best!!!

mrsg

Post Sun, Oct 20 2013, 6:49 am
To the one with MRKH, or any one with similar situations, you may contact me at ssjec@jepli.org, and I will be glad to speak to you. I don't think that it matters so much what label I give myself or others as we are all Jews and need to help each other. But, since you've asked; we are Yeshivish Litvaks living in the community of South Fallsburg Yeshiva in upstate NY, but I have two sons who are Vishnitz Chassidim, one sephardic daughter-in-law, two daughters who are a little more modern, one living in Lakewood and one learning in Telstone, Eretz Yisroel. The family is really kind of a mixed bag!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics