Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
I cant do this again

amother

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 6:28 am
My three yearold son has eosinophilic esophagitis and is currently formula fed with a few other foods. We are very busy with him medically and this is very hard for me physically emotionally and financially. As a baby he had multiple food allergies, bad, eczema, and would sometimes randomly vomit if he ate a lot. I also have an older child with a food allergy and asthma. My six month old so far seems to be eczema and allergy free so I was thinking I might not have any food related issues with her. I just started feeding her some solids two weeks ago. Last night she ate a fairly decent amount of baby cereal and at 11:00 she just randomly threw up. Afterwards she seemed much happier than before. I had a meltdown and was crying to my husband that I can't do this again with another child. My

amother

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 6:32 am
I accidently posted to soon.

My husband thinks I am majorly overreacting and he is probably right but I just can't think of doing this again with another child and I'm just so overwhelmed with the thought and I feel so bad for her. I was up most of the night and couldn't sleep.

goforit

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 6:48 am
sorry to hear your stress. It can be just random throwing up. But if there is allergys in the family please don't start solids so early. Best of luck to you

momX4

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 8:10 am
I know someone whose first DC was allergic to milk. The mom didn't give any other kids milk until they were 2, and they had no problems. Talk to your pediatrician about your concern.

Maybe your DC vomited because it was excited to eat food and ate to much?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics