Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Brooklyn move - BP (Fishman) or Bakin and Sons?

amother

Post Sat, Nov 09 2013, 11:11 pm
So we're BE"H moving in a week and a half. DH got quotes from a number of movers, but boiled it down to BP (Fishman) or M Bakin and Sons. I've read the reviews on here, but many of them are dated. Any recent experiences with either one to help us make the choice? Their prices are close enough (and much better than several other highly-rated movers!) that it's not about the money at this point, but about who will give us a more pleasant and stress-free moving experience.

Cookies n Cream

Post Sat, Nov 09 2013, 11:14 pm
Heard only good things about BP. Never heard of the other one though...

amother

Post Sat, Nov 09 2013, 11:19 pm
My dh uses BP for a lot of business related moves and we are planning to use him again for a personal move soon iyh. He has only good things to say and keeps using him.

solo

Post Sat, Nov 09 2013, 11:34 pm
Bakin sub contracted my job without telling me. It was a disaster and they took no responsibility.
Bp was so patient an accommodating with my mils move. I'd def recommend them based on that experience

ohnuts!

Post Sun, Nov 10 2013, 3:14 am
we had a great experience with BP. The movers were courteous, quick and very helpful.

Sudy

Post Sun, Nov 10 2013, 7:29 am
I deal with BP in business. They are very honest and pleasant people. They always pay on time. To me that indicates honesty and mentchlichkeit.

amother

Post Sun, Nov 10 2013, 9:45 am
Moved once with someone you didn't mention and they wee real swindlers.
Then got smart, and moved twice with BP-Fishman. Much less stressful, although moving day is always hard, nomatter what. Mr. Fishman himself even came the next day - erev y.t. to reassemble a bed that wasn't done right (it had been broken before)

amother

Post Sun, Nov 10 2013, 9:50 am
Just recently moved with BP movers, and would definitely recommend them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating