Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Fish
Recipe For Baked Flounder

Dini

Post Thu, Feb 01 2007, 11:21 am
I need a yummy recipe, anyone? thanks!

bigmomma

Post Thu, Feb 01 2007, 11:28 am
I'm also looking for a recipe mushroom phyllo dough recipe. Anyone have one???

BeershevaBubby

Post Thu, Feb 01 2007, 11:30 am
Easy baked flounder:

Place the fillets in a pan. Take a can of condensed vegetarian vegetable soup and pour it over the fish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15-20 minutes.

Hannah!

Post Thu, Feb 01 2007, 3:56 pm
edit

Last edited by Hannah! on Tue, May 06 2008, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dini

Post Thu, Feb 01 2007, 3:57 pm
kmelion, covered or uncovered? I don't think my dh will eat al those veggies so I will use a dif topping or if s/o else has something b4 I make it let me know

youngmommy

Post Thu, Feb 01 2007, 5:45 pm
Take a bag of frozen spinach - defrost and drain - add sauteed onions and a few cubes of crushed garlic and put it on bottom of pan. cover with the fillets of flounder. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper and top with mozarella cheese. Bake uncovered. It is really good!!!!

BeershevaBubby

Post Thu, Feb 01 2007, 9:53 pm
Dini wrote:
kmelion, covered or uncovered? I don't think my dh will eat al those veggies so I will use a dif topping or if s/o else has something b4 I make it let me know

I cover the fish with the soup. Truth is, these canned soups have like... 3 pieces of potatoes and carrots, a pea or six a few kernels of corn and a couple pieces of pasta.

If you prefer not to have veggies, use the condensed tomato soup and serve with rice.

TzenaRena

Post Thu, Feb 01 2007, 10:49 pm
This used to be a well received recipe in my house, I haven't made it for ages. Sprinkle the fillets with garlic powder, brush with oil and tamari soy sauce, and bake uncovered. It's a bit crispy, if baked long enough. Or it's possible that I broiled it, that would give it crispiness. Don't overbake though, and certainly don't overbroil. Fish should flake easily with a fork, and change color from translucent to white, to know that it's done.

shopaholic

Post Fri, Feb 02 2007, 6:57 am
8oz of tomato sauce
1 slice of lemon, peeled
oregano, salt

Blend the sauce, pour into a pan. Put fillets on top. Simmer until fish is cooked.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics