Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Information about Lakewood schools Bnos Devorah, Bnos Penina

LiLIsraeli

Post Wed, Jan 01 2014, 11:54 pm
Can anyone tell me about these schools? Who runs them, what kind of parent body, what kind of educational focus?

Thanks.

amother

Post Thu, Jan 02 2014, 9:57 am
Bnos Devorah has 3 classes so far they are starting to build a building which will cost the parents building fees..yoey notice owns school..bnos penina paschkus owns it very small warm they got new principle to work with pashkus has more slots than bnos devorah.

LiLIsraeli

Post Thu, Jan 02 2014, 11:25 am
Thanks for the info! Can you (or anyone else) tell me more about the new principal? What kind of education? Do either of them have graduating classes yet? What about the education? Small and warm sounds great for my daughter, but I also want a good education for her.

amother

Post Thu, Jan 02 2014, 11:55 am
I am looking into schools this year also so don't have a daughter in the school and have only heard this from friends and family.

I believe there are currently 4 classes and they may open another class this year. There is no graduating class. It could be it only goes to about 5th grade now (or next year).
I've been told they are very involved in what is going on with every girl and they really work to help each girl shine in every way. Everyone sounded very happy.

I don't know anything about Bnos Penina.

amother

Post Thu, Jan 02 2014, 12:34 pm
Bnos penina principal from far rockaway supposed to b good..bnos devora looking to take ppl with money to help fund building..
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics