Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Sephora Gift Card - Question

noosheen

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 5:14 am
The recent make-up thread had me thinking...
I am into makeup and do wear most days but have a question for all you makeup experts:
My boss gave me a Sephora gift card recently - first question - is there a way to check the amount on the card without having to go into the store?
And what products there do you experienced Sephora shoppers recommend? I am in the 45-50 age group (if that makes a difference).

Thanks so much!

SJcookie

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 5:34 am
I was never big into Sephora, but I like the brand Urban Decay. I have a few eyeshadow palettes & individual colors from them, and they look incredible & last for a full day.
My favorite colors are maui maui, polyester bride, stalker, and chopper. But of course, try them out all before making any purchases to make sure they match your preference & skin tone.
My sister bought me a lipgloss set from the Sephora brand, and those are also good. Nice colors & long lasting.

STovah

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 5:53 am
Sephora sells many different brands of cosmetics - Dior, Nars, etc as well as their own line. They don't sell the drugstore brands though. They also sell skin care items and perfumes. Go in there and look around. They have a very good return policy and will take back anything if you don't like it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics