Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Mazel tov to the Beis Rivka Girls!!!

Mitzvahmom

Post Mon, Feb 12 2007, 6:57 am
I saw the production yesterday and I must say I was very impressed.

While the people attending were definately not used to how to behave during a production. I really enjoyed how hard and how beautiful the production truely was.

Sadly, who ever was in the audience despirately needed duct tape over thier mouths. I do not care about the shout outs, I am talking about out right rude talking during the entire production! Even though the woman announced 3-6 times.. we are taping the production please be quiet.

My daughter, 8 years old, loved watching the entire thing. But she even asked why people were being so rude.

gryp

Post Mon, Feb 12 2007, 7:20 am
how was it? I havent gone in a few years.

Mitzvahmom

Post Mon, Feb 12 2007, 7:22 am
amazing...girls voices were wonderful...and dancing amazing

greenfire

Post Mon, Feb 12 2007, 7:24 am
those were the days ... my daughter's school is putting on a production at the end of the month - first time a kid was in it ... don't usually go ... can't wait ... she's excited
sorry people were rude ... I would have said something

yrs1025

Post Mon, Feb 12 2007, 7:39 am
greenfire wrote:
those were the days ... my daughter's school is putting on a production at the end of the month - first time a kid was in it ... don't usually go ... can't wait ... she's excited

My dd is also excited about the upcoming porduction. I was in the building yesterday right before they got out, and they were in the hall, practicing. My dd is so excited about it.

greenfire

Post Mon, Feb 12 2007, 7:41 am
yrs1025 wrote:
greenfire wrote:

My dd is also excited about the upcoming porduction. I was in the building yesterday right before they got out, and they were in the hall, practicing. My dd is so excited about it.

are we talking about the same school production or different one ... I guess everyone is having a production this time of year

yrs1025

Post Mon, Feb 12 2007, 7:42 am
greenfire wrote:
yrs1025 wrote:
greenfire wrote:

are we talking about the same school production or different one ... I guess everyone is having a production this time of year

same one

greenfire

Post Mon, Feb 12 2007, 7:49 am
Kool - does that mean we know each other - see you there Cleveland right?

yrs1025

Post Mon, Feb 12 2007, 7:50 am
greenfire wrote:
Kool - does that mean we know each other - see you there Cleveland right?

If I am correct, our girls are in the same class and you have the same bday as my dd.

greenfire

Post Mon, Feb 12 2007, 7:58 am
interesting ... very interesting ... so how did u get hooked to this and should I be embarrassed now embarrassed cause the anonymity felt more comforting

yrs1025

Post Mon, Feb 12 2007, 8:08 am
greenfire wrote:
interesting ... very interesting ... so how did u get hooked to this and should I be embarrassed now embarrassed cause the anonymity felt more comforting

Don't worry about your anonymity and don't be embarrassed. I won't tell, if you won't tell. You now know who I am also.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Feb 12 2007, 8:22 am
It's always that way, MM. I hve gone a few times.

TzenaRena

Post Mon, Feb 12 2007, 9:27 am
MM, did they start on time? I might go tonight with dd. What is the theme?

shopaholic

Post Tue, Feb 13 2007, 7:42 am
I haven't been in years. I guess I'll go if & when DD is in it.

bigmomma

Post Tue, Feb 13 2007, 7:57 am
The Bais Rivkah production ran very smoothly last night after many glitches on Sunday. It was very well done, I thought the finale could have been more organized instead of having one final song and then everyone storming the stage. In other years some of the fianale songs were more catchy....but it was a very well done production-quite an amazing show!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics