Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Birthday gift ideas for 6 yr old twin boy and girl??

rachel6543

Post Mon, Feb 17 2014, 3:58 pm
My son is going to a birthday party soon for two classmates, a twin boy and girl, turning 6 yrs old, who are having a joint birthday party. I would like to get a little gift for each kid. My budget is about $15 total for both gifts (including shipping if I need to order). Do you have any ideas for gifts? I don't think it would be fair to them to get them one gift to share, but would be better to get something for each them. Any ideas? Would prefer something I could just order from Amazon Prime or pick up in my local Target or Walmart (both of stores on my way home from work).

amother

Post Mon, Feb 17 2014, 4:33 pm
You can pick up really cheap pencil/pen se

bamba

Post Mon, Feb 17 2014, 4:34 pm
Sorry abt that my phone is making priblems...u can buy cheap pencil pen sets with erasers etc and maybe little pencil case as well...one for the girl and one for the boy..they r cute,useful and not too expensive :-)

rachel6543

Post Mon, Feb 17 2014, 4:42 pm
I like the Pencil & pencil case idea, didn't think of that. There's a dollar store by work that sells that stuff, good idea to check out, maybe add some stickers and other little items.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics