Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Desperate housewives
1  2  3  4  5  Next

migili

Post Tue, Feb 20 2007, 10:20 pm
Is there anyone out there that religously keeps up with desperate housewives episodes? What do you think about it? I love it yet cannot take it, know what I mean?

amother

Post Tue, Feb 20 2007, 10:38 pm
Forget Whisteria Lane, it's more like Kingston Ave.

amother

Post Tue, Feb 20 2007, 11:20 pm
I sure do! it's like what will they come up with next (who else will fall off the ladder/roof) and yet I can't wait to see the next episode...

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Feb 21 2007, 12:22 am
I had to chuckle to see the word religious used in the same sentence as desperate housewives...

migili

Post Wed, Feb 21 2007, 12:31 am
it's sooooo irrational yet so irresistable. I just killed my night with the last two episodes.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 21 2007, 12:34 am
yes, I love it! We don't have a TV, so we wait for the DVD version. Last year, I gave birth the day before the season finale, so I was in the hospital when it aired on TV. OY, it took so much willpower not to flip the TV and watch it!

migili

Post Wed, Feb 21 2007, 12:43 am
you can watch the four latest episodes on the computer. Toward the end of the season they have all the seasons episodes available to watch. btw Can you tell me what the differnce is if you watch it on the computer or on a tv screen?

amother

Post Wed, Feb 21 2007, 12:51 am
No difference. I just didn't want to ruin the entire season for myself by watching it in the hospital, that's why it tool so much willpower not to flip on the TV!! I didn't know you can get it over the computer. We've always waited for the dvd release.

migili

Post Wed, Feb 21 2007, 12:58 am
go to desperate housewives.com or abc.com and click on watch for free. Enjoy.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 21 2007, 12:11 pm
I started watching from the beginning & halfway throught season 1 DH started watching. I caught him up with the story & now both of us are hooked. If we miss it, we watch it on abc.com. It's incredible!!

amother

Post Wed, Feb 21 2007, 1:10 pm
I want to start watching it but we dont have a t v and my dh wont sownload it for me. he said its disgusting and he doesnt want me watching married women do what they do. but my question is how bad is it? what are they doing? we are frum but we still watch all kinds of tv movies that are s/times inappropriate. this isnt religious issue, just an insecure husband issue.

shayna82

Post Wed, Feb 21 2007, 1:13 pm
point is, if your husband is uncomfortable with you watching it, its not worth watching.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 21 2007, 1:15 pm
I love it I can't wait for the 3rd season on dvd, btw marcia cross (bree) is having twins in april

amother

Post Wed, Feb 21 2007, 2:30 pm
my question is not for advice about what to do w/ dh. I feel I can watch whatever I want. its not for him to tell me what to watch. my question is what is "bad" about it - if there is smthg bad about it? basically whats the show about? and what could be bothering him about it?

amother

Post Wed, Feb 21 2007, 2:32 pm
the only thing wrong there is that there r alot of cheating on spouse going on there

DefyGravity

Post Wed, Feb 21 2007, 2:33 pm
I've never watched it, but isn't it about women that have affairs at the drop of a hat? I'm just assuming that it's similar to S-x and the City and it's about a bunch of one-night stands.

madys

Post Wed, Feb 21 2007, 2:37 pm
My husband and I watch the show every week!!! We absolutley love it! I was also a fan of melrose place, and both shows are similar in that everyone sleeps around and all that.

Nothing like a gulity pleasure to make you forget about reality for an hour!!!

amother

Post Wed, Feb 21 2007, 2:41 pm
I watched it on the dvd I couldn't close it I was up with dh fo nights and watching it its amazing I love it

greenfire

Post Wed, Feb 21 2007, 4:03 pm
It's gone mad so I stopped watching - besides there are actually some couples not everyone is running around ... who do you think is cute there ... inquiring minds want to know ...

amother

Post Wed, Feb 21 2007, 4:41 pm
susan and gabi are the two good ones there edie britt is dumb though
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics