Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Moving - new beds. help.

nyer1

Post Fri, Mar 28 2014, 6:32 am
when we got married we bought very simple beds... twin. we connect them when tabor with a create a king.
now that we are moving (bought a condo), to a bigger place, we BH have the space to put those 2 beds into a beautiful guest room, which means I can buy a real bedroom set for us. Does anyone know of a place where I can get the beds somewhere in Brooklyn / Long Island / Manhattan, where there is one headboard but the beds slide back and forth. I've seen them in israel many many times but don't know where to get it in NY. can anyone help?

Blueberry Muffin

Post Fri, Mar 28 2014, 6:47 am
I didn't know such a thing existed - I'm curious too.

doctorima

Post Fri, Mar 28 2014, 7:50 am
Are you sure that this is allowed when niddah? I may be wrong, but I vaguely recall learning that one headboard is itself a problem, even if the beds are moved apart. Maybe there are different opinions about this, but before making such a big investment, I would definitely advise you to double-check with your lor.

mummiedearest

Post Fri, Mar 28 2014, 7:51 am
you can get a headboard that is installed on the wall and unattached to the bed. I don't know about the beds you saw in israel. I've never seen them around here.

nyer1

Post Fri, Mar 28 2014, 9:37 am
I saw them online even in a google search.
What do you guys all do? I can't imagine not being able to push my beds together. We have mattress platforms which makes it easy but I imagine wit two regular bed frames it would be very difficult
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics