Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Dog barking for a few hours, what to do?

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 5:01 pm
I live on a yishuv. My neighbor two houses down has a little dog that stays outside. It is now midnight. The dog has been barking for at least two hours now. What do I do? I cant go over and knock on the door. They wont hear me (the bedrooms are downstairs and the front door is up) and to call the police? That wont help either. Im not even sure if the police in my area would do anything about this.

What can I do? Its driving me nuts. I can hardly concentrate on what I was doing the past hour or so on the computer. What would you do?

greenfire

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 5:06 pm
I would call them ... or knock on their door ... aren't there noise ordinances past certain hours ?

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 5:09 pm
greenfire wrote:
I would call them ... or knock on their door ... aren't there noise ordinances past certain hours ?
I dont actually know their phone number or their last name embarrassed but like I said, to know on their door, they wont hear me, they dont hear their dog.
Noise ordinances? On a yishuv? I have no idea. I will look into that. We are new on this block, from january. maybe everyone else is used to it. I will ask my other neighbor tomorrow what they do.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette