Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Traveling to L.A
Previous  1  2

baseballmom

Post Mon, Feb 26 2007, 10:25 pm
There are a bunch of hashgochos in LA - you have to figure out what you hold by - I think RCC and Kehilla resteraunts are widely accepted..GL!

workingallthetime

Post Mon, Feb 26 2007, 11:10 pm
fish grill on Pico is pretty much the same as on Beverly in terms of food - its a cleaner feel (no sawdust on the floor, although beverly doesnt have that anymore either) and delicious as only fish grill can be.

Shilo's is great! very busy though, and not the greatest place to take the kids.

Shanghai is fantastic, we take the kids all the time - there is a fish tank in front, which keeps them entertained if we have to wait for a table. the food is good, and service is quick.

jeff's is great, but probably was around when you were here if you've been here in the past 5 years.....

Oxnard is a shlep, but worth it if you have the time, although again probably something better to do without the kids.

the valley has several new places - so let me know if you need suggestions out that way.

if you are going to be in san diego, LegoLand is a must with a three year old. it is one of the best day trips weve done with our kids at that age (much better than disney, knotts, etc.)

baseballmom

Post Mon, Feb 26 2007, 11:17 pm
workingallthetime wrote:
fish grill on Pico is pretty much the same as on Beverly in terms of food - its a cleaner feel (no sawdust on the floor, although beverly doesnt have that anymore either) and delicious as only fish grill can be.

LOL - I SO remember that sawdust on the floor as a kid Smile

shayna82

Post Mon, Feb 26 2007, 11:20 pm
oh my gosh, so do I, I loved that!!! I love fish grill, I cant wait
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics