Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
REMINDER!!! 'BALABUSTA LOG CHALLENGE' IS TODAY!!!
Previous  1  2

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Nov 06 2006, 12:03 pm
Actually, that depends on who you go by.

Many poskim hold that mommies are chayav in davening.

amother

Post Mon, Nov 06 2006, 12:26 pm
Sorry Mindy, but your statement
"youre a mother first, and mothers are NOT MECHUYEV to daven" IS NOT TRUE!!!
Just to quote for you the halacha:
נשים .. חיבין בתפלה לפי שהיא מצות עשה שלא הזמן גרמה!!
translation: Women are obligated in tefillah because it's a biblical mitzvah which is not time bound.

The obligation is at least once every day

I'm not new here and I came to realize that it doesn't take much more time than logging into ImaMother.

All I'm saying is that what it takes to be on Imamother with all the kids on top of you,does not come before davening.

gryp

Post Mon, Nov 06 2006, 12:53 pm
amother, people have to realize that for themselves.
otherwise it doesnt come across well at all.

RedVines

Post Tue, Feb 27 2007, 10:42 pm
Could someone explain this to me?

When did this start? What is the purpose?

I would really like to know..

raizy

Post Wed, Feb 28 2007, 12:28 am
allright I will post today since I didnt know about that tuesday.

wake up at 5:00 am give baby the bottle on my bed crash for one more hr. then 6 am my other baby wakes up give him the bottle.

then 7:30 am say forget about my sleep run and get dressed and get all the 5 kids clothing ready for dressing on the dining room table. and meanwhile make all the beds. and open up the shades.

then get the kids dressed and meanwhile serve breakfast and make lunches and make sure that all four kids catch their buses. all 4 different buses. ,meanwhile throw in a load laundry while the kids are eatign. and at 8 :30 am two day care kids arrive but my kds dontleave till 8:45 and 9:00 and 9:15 I know alot of children at this point.give a bottle for one newborn and feed onther child at this point....
I survive beararley at 9:30 breath a sigh of relief everyone is in school. and at that point have 4 ddcare kd in my house. play and sing to them. etc. and pamper them one hunderend time.

11:00 nap time. put 4 kids to sleep at once. crash with one the youngest not mine. feed her her bottle while talking on the phone. adn she gets to sleep in my hands like that for one hr. well at least she drank and slept while I got to talk right.!!!

1:00 everyone wakes up at once and I feed four kids at once. and pampers etc. finnially at 2 everyone leaves.

finially get to eat breakfast.and 2:30 my 2nd baby comes home . he will be 3 soon.

then it all downhill from there. I make a good supper. adn they all come barging in on me.

mess up my neat clean house that I somwhow got cleaned up betwheen kids. and I feed supper and I give baths and I clean up again...

then start the bedtime routine. etc. and off course two of my kdis gave me a hard time bc my hubby is out of town and it is fun to give mommy a hard time right!! \

crash on imamother and now I am off to llalal land.

ohh and go throw in anther load of laundry. !!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics