Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Am I the ONLY "last minute" person here?
Previous  1  2

DefyGravity

Post Mon, Feb 26 2007, 7:13 am
I'm not planning on cooking for the seder until the day of. However, I'd like to have purchased my MM stuff before then.

I just realized that we don't have any beer.

withhumor

Post Wed, Feb 28 2007, 2:41 pm
REMINDER to all of you, Purim is coming!

Okay just pulling your last nerve!

rainbow baby

Post Wed, Feb 28 2007, 2:51 pm
Well yesterday I purchesed all the MM and bags, kids costumes, plastic ware, silly string and party poppers. The kids also made up the MM. Today I ordered my meat and got it and also made challahs, kreplach, dough for hamantashions (how do you spell that.) and the fillings, tomorrow I will make them up. Tomorrow I'am going shopping for the fruit and veg. Besides for that all the meat, soup and salads I'll make Motzei Shabbos and Sunday.

The one thing I'am getting a bit anxious about is the fact that my babies Uphshernish is two weeks away and I've done nothing for it yet. Tonight I think we are going to sit down and plan it. For me this is really late I just seem to not be able to get my head around things at the mo. So I guess you can say I'am also being last minute at the moment. Oh yes and I've not even started to think about Pesach yet!!!!!!!!!!!

mirisimma

Post Wed, Feb 28 2007, 5:57 pm
wow!! I just got a rush from reading that!! Bounce
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics