Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
ARE YOU FASTING TODAY?
Previous  1  2

Are you fasting today?
YES -ALL DAY  
 21%  [ 16 ]
NO.  
 72%  [ 54 ]
ONLY UNTIL CHATZOS HAYOM.(12:00PM)  
 5%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 74

shalhevet

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 1:45 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
I never fast. BTW we don't need two threads about this.

Did someone force you to add your comment?

yoyosma

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 1:57 pm
I generally dont fast either.
This year I fasted until noon but not on purpose. Either way I am nursing so I wouldnt have to.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 2:00 pm
[Just a halachic dislaimer: chatzos != noon. If you're fasting till chatzos, make sure you know the right time.]

MMEC123

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 2:01 pm
Nope. Just had a baby and nursing.

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 2:07 pm
Ten, I hve no idea what you are talking about but it soUnds MEAN. pLEASE edit.

lotte

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 2:35 pm
Did you read my pm?
I have nothing against you I just dont like when people have to say something on everything even if they dont have what to say!
SYAG LACHOCHMA SHTIKA
You dont always have to force yourself to find words to each and every post.

amother

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 2:42 pm
1011- That last post was something you could have kept to yourself. You dont have to get all hot and bothered because CM likes to comment on everything. You are certainly quite the policewoman!

mimsy7420

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 2:44 pm
amother wrote:
1011- That last post was something you could have kept to yourself. You dont have to get all hot and bothered because CM likes to comment on everything. You are certainly quite the policewoman!

When it's annoying when someone obviously makes a mistake, like a double post, and someone has to go and point it out. Like what was the point of that? I don't think 10-11 meant to post twice on purpose! Why make her feel bad?

lotte

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 2:51 pm
only1 wrote:
amother wrote:

When it's annoying when someone obviously makes a mistake, like a double post, and someone has to go and point it out. Like what was the point of that? I don't think 10-11 meant to post twice on purpose! Why make her feel bad?

Only1-thank you!You are sweet.
You know what?
I owe imamother a lot for teaching me good lessons!You know what I learned from here?something that I knew for a long time..but now I see it more and more..NOT everybody is nice in this world!try to be a mentch and do the best you can.I am not saying I am a tzadeykes..we all sin -no one is perfect but at least we are trying.I sit in front of my computer so many times..smiling to myself on how low and silly people can get here...I wonder what some women did b4 imamother existed?

lotte

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 2:53 pm
amother wrote:

I wonder why you are hiding little pussicat... shock Surprised Sad
I happened to know who you are but it really does not matter.we got your point.have a very freilichen Purim and I wish you all the best!
You are nice! Wink

amother

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 3:12 pm
teneleven wrote:
amother wrote:

I wonder why you are hiding little pussicat... shock Surprised Sad
I happened to know who you are but it really does not matter.we got your point.have a very freilichen Purim and I wish you all the best!
You are nice! Wink

And sarcasm triumphs again!!!! Yay teneleven!!! You sure taught me!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

sysr

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 8:18 pm
nope didn't fast, I had to spend all day in the hospitol with my daughter, and there was no way I would be able to go through that on empty, as is I just barely made it in one piece.
(yes I asked a rav this morning before eating)

greenfire

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 8:26 pm
nope - can't

Mitzvahmom

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 9:03 pm
B"H I made it throught the fast
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics