Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Mail order pesach

Meema2Kids

Post Tue, Jan 30 2007, 4:44 pm
I'm looking to order some pesach items to have them shipped to me. Things I can't get here, or that are ridiculously expensive. The two items I can think of right now are:

Wine (perhaps someone will organize a group order but I don't know yet)

Machine shmura matzah

Any ideas where to order from? Any other products that may be easy and/or inexpensive to ship in?

lotte

Post Tue, Jan 30 2007, 4:54 pm
Where do you need the goods shipped to?where is "here"?

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jan 30 2007, 4:59 pm
It might pay to cone to the nearest city and stock up on everythihng. Some ppl do this for a job, you know.

mumof1

Post Tue, Jan 30 2007, 4:59 pm
when I saw the topic I thought you had someplace I can mail in my orders for pesach.. oh well I guess no mail order helpers this year Rolling Eyes

dewyt

Post Tue, Jan 30 2007, 5:16 pm
my dh works in Kedem and would be happy to try and help get you wine for Pesach. Where are u located? he can get it for a little cheaper, bc youd prob buy by the case, and its straight from the warehouse....but tell me where u are and I will try to help with that!

chavamom

Post Tue, Jan 30 2007, 5:17 pm
There is a shmura matzah factory in Chicago that will ship to you. I'll see if I can find the info.

Meema2Kids

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 3:21 pm
dewyt - I think I can actually get Kedem here (the regular liquor stores sell Kedem and maybe Manischevitz) but DH wants his usual Pesach wine - unfortunately I can't remember what it is at the moment.... embarrassed

Chavamom - please PM or email me if you find the info on the machine shmura matzah.

Last year I did a search online to find where to order because they ran out here, but it was already too late. I remember the price was like 1/3 of what they were charging at the kosher store here!! shock

withhumor

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 3:26 pm
Wine may be a problem, shipping to another state according to the laws. You’ll have to do some heimisha gesheft

shtern

Post Sun, Feb 25 2007, 1:13 am
http://www.kosherwine.com/
Here is web-site for all kinds of kosher wine. the store is located in Chicago but they ship to different places.

ssbarnes

Post Thu, Mar 08 2007, 6:53 am
Last year was our first Pesach in Virginia. I had to order certain items from kosher.com. My friend and I combined our orders to save on shipping expenses, but it was still expensive.

Our only kosher market closed in December and my local grocery store did not get as much in KLP as they had last year. So t,is year, I am taking a road trip. I am going to meet a girlfriend in NY and we are going to do our shopping.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics