Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Cheapest place to order diapers online?

imamazing

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 11:41 am
Brand names like pampers, huggies etc

Thx

mominwb

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 1:24 pm
we buy pampers in costco, they have either their brand kirkland or huggies. im very happy w it. but the downside is u gotta be a member to buy from them.

Iced Cappuccino

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 1:26 pm
Target. If you have a redcard it ships free. I personally use target brand. My kids leaked with huggies, and target is much cheaper.

questioner

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 1:40 pm
Iced Cappuccino wrote:
Target. If you have a redcard it ships free. I personally use target brand. My kids leaked with huggies, and target is much cheaper.

This.
Target just introduced subscribe and save (like amazon). 5% off for subscribe and save + 5% off with redcard makes their (up & up diapers) the cheapest in general. They also have promos every so often - buy 2 cases get $10 gift card etc.

proudema

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 4:13 pm
What off brands are just as good as the name brands?

imamazing

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 4:19 pm
questioner wrote:
This.
Target just introduced subscribe and save (like amazon). 5% off for subscribe and save + 5% off with redcard makes their (up & up diapers) the cheapest in general. They also have promos every so often - buy 2 cases get $10 gift card etc.

Would u recommend the up and up for a newborn too?

malksters

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 4:21 pm
I find it by far the cheapest is to use amazon with amazon mom and subscribe and save. I think it is 20% off. I buy pampers that way and they are cheaper than target. This is only worth it if you have amazon prime- amazon mom used to be free but now it is only free if you have prime.

Iced Cappuccino

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 4:25 pm
Up and up diapers are often on sale. My last case of 192 size 4 came up to under $29. That makes it about $.15 per diaper...cheaper than what I was paying with amazon mom and subscribe and save.

mandr

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 6:39 pm
Subscribe and Save 20% off discount with Amazon Mom or five subscriptions in a delivery. I do this. They also have coupons on the item page to clip. I found this cheaper than Costco. I'm getting my delivery of Huggies Snug and Dry 4s tomorrow Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics