Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Is Swagbucks worth it?

Growing

Post Thu, Jul 10 2014, 6:29 am
I'm curious

mandr

Post Thu, Jul 10 2014, 7:54 am
I made about $350 of Amazon giftcards on it. However that was in the day when the currency was 1 SB. Today that same 1 is really 100. What that means is that they have no problem with giving you 50 SB which is only HALF a SB! So when they implemented that change, I left. It took way too long to earn SBs.

Soul on fire

Post Thu, Jul 10 2014, 11:06 am
if you do it sign up for the emails from sbcodez, they email you all the codes that are posted. Its easy and mindless and free to get amazon gift cards. I use it but not faithfully. But I think it's work it to get free amazon cards.

seeker

Post Thu, Jul 10 2014, 11:43 am
I used to use it, felt the inconvenience was usually not bad enough so why not get free gift cards even if it takes a while to accumulate. But then the website including search results simply would not display for me. Not on any browser nor different computer. Others I asked did not have this issue, no idea what happened to me :-/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics