Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
How to round out the edges of a picture
Previous  1  2

withhumor

Post Thu, Mar 15 2007, 9:39 am
First, you need to type the words. Click the Text tool and type it, then perfect it by choosing a font. CONTORL+T let’s you stretch it, you can hold down shift to make sure it’s proportioned when stretching.

When you like it, and it’s positioned on the area that you want to cut, do CONTROL+CLICK , click on the letter T in the layer of the text layer (layers window). Note, the outside of your letters will be selected.

Then, click the layer that has your photo and the selection will now apply to the photo layer. Then do Copy, and Paste and a new layer will be created from that shape, and that photo. Hide or delete all other layers now.

Imaonwheels

Post Thu, Mar 15 2007, 12:30 pm
The PDF file has to be the right resolution as well. I sent a job that came back looking terrible after I paid them to do some touch up work that was time consuming and use a specialty font I did not have. I proofed their pdf and it still came back looking awful. To this day I am not sure what happened. The touch up was done nicely but was invisible due to poor print quality. Because of lack of time I had to sit next to a graphic artist, redesign and let her do it start to finish paying well and the 2nd time.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics