Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
When will you do your Pesach grocery shopping?

amother

Post Sat, Mar 24 2007, 8:26 pm
when?

cindy324

Post Sat, Mar 24 2007, 8:37 pm
I've shopped for the non perishables last week, as I'm able to just keep 'em in boxes until Pesach. I'm cleaning my fridge hopefully Sunday, so I'm going to try to buy everything else this week.

bashinda

Post Sat, Mar 24 2007, 8:58 pm
I'm almost done with getting the non perishables and the perishables I'll get Thursday. I assume the produce should last through Pesach right? (I'm only getting peelable stuff: root vegis, cukes, citruses, mango...)

chocolate moose

Post Sat, Mar 24 2007, 9:31 pm
Sunday (tomorrow) I'm getting the paper goods and the nonperishable grocery stuff like cake mixes, coffee, and nuts.

We're doing the fridge tomorrow too, but I'm not buying milk or yogurts until later in the week, for sure. I doubt anything will be fresh Sunday or Monday Erev Pesach so I"d only buy emergency stuff then.

shayna82

Post Sat, Mar 24 2007, 9:35 pm
I got mostly everything last week. just need grape juice and whole pepper corns, and maybe one or two more fish logs.

all my meat, chicken, roast plus yogurt coming on friday
all produce coming on friday
all matza and wine being delieverd sometime this week

NotInNJMommy

Post Sat, Mar 24 2007, 10:04 pm
Hoping to buy wine, meat, milk, fish...basically nonperishable/freezable stuff, by Wed/Thurs. I'll get a lot of produce then also, but probably restock some things Sunday before pesach (ie. avocados, bananas, etc).

Already got most of the nonperishable stuff and have been keeping in my pesachdik bedroom.

amother

Post Sat, Mar 24 2007, 10:59 pm
Nonperishables are done and away in a closet. I want to do the fridge on Tuesday and start shopping that evening.

downsyndrome

Post Sat, Mar 24 2007, 11:12 pm
Monday morning is the biggie IY"H! WE're off to Kollel in BP.

MyKidsRQte

Post Sat, Mar 24 2007, 11:12 pm
If all goes as planned I hope to finish my kitchen by Tuesday night, and I will go shopping Wednesday afternoon, when I finish work

baseballmom

Post Sun, Mar 25 2007, 6:37 am
Non perishables and meat done last week. ope to do produce and dairy products on Wednesday or Thursday (depnding if I finish changing over on Wed or not)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics