Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Ramat bet Shemesh Gimmel

amother

Post Thu, Oct 23 2014, 2:53 am
We're looking into moving to RBS. We would like to find out about Gimmel.

What is the population there?

Is there an Anglo community yet?

What facilities are there (shuls, shops, gans)?

We're Anglo-Charedi

Thanks

amother

Post Sat, Oct 25 2014, 2:16 pm
bump

amother

Post Sat, Oct 25 2014, 3:18 pm
hi amother,

I'm not a huge source of information but we bought there ( we currenly live in RBSA) and I can tell you what I know. We are also Anglo-charedi
The population is going to be smaller than RBSA but a nice mix - similar to what we have here. There will be a few families moving in from chutz laaretz, and a lot coming from around yerushalayim eg. har nof. Each project is its own type, so you have to look into who specifically bought in each project. There will be a mix of modern charedi and yeshivish. No dati leumi, I think. Right now there are about 50+ English speaking families living there and many more moving in within a few months.
There will be shuls, schools and shops opening soon, and the infrastructure is being arranged for all of this, but right now there is only a makolet. I don't know if any of the schools opened yet, I know that private ganim have. On the plans the place looks beautiful, with a huge park in the centre. Its a few minute bus ride from RBSA and there are plans for a whole new shopping complex between RBSA and RBSG.
That's about all I can tell you know
hatzlacha Smile

amother

Post Sat, Oct 25 2014, 11:56 pm
Thanks so much for your reply.

Do you know if the schools will be open by next September? I heard that girls are going to Beis Yaakov in Aleph so should I apply there?

Thanks

amother

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 2:00 pm
I send to bais yaakov in alef. Best if you apply there as soon as you can to get a spot. They gave many rbs gimmel mothers a hard time, but they eventually got their girls into schools in alef.
Parks were finally put in, sort of- they are doing lots of construction all around. The english speaking community so far is very nice. Like said above, many more will be moving in soon.
I don't mind pming you for more details...

chanabee

Post Tue, Oct 28 2014, 3:51 am
I'd really appreciate it if you could pm me with more details.

thanks

Simcha36

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 7:43 pm
I love Alef. OP - Please pm me

Also, rental available in Alef. Pls pm for more info
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions