Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Urgent Family Crisis Please Help
Previous  1  2

marina

Post Thu, Nov 13 2014, 4:32 pm
Dear Imamothers!

I wanted to let you know that between the GoFundMe and Paypal, you have collectively donated over $$1300!!!!

My friend, the amother, is shocked and awed at the outpouring of kindness towards her. She will be using the money immediately to pay rent and buy food. Any left over sums will be going towards the electric bill to prevent an impending shut off.

Thank you all so much- every penny adds up! She is so grateful and I am so happy on her behalf!

causemommysaid

Post Thu, Nov 13 2014, 5:56 pm
Sent something through gofundme.

All the very best

naturalmom5

Post Thu, Nov 13 2014, 10:01 pm
I just sent you a check
Tizku lmitzvos

Sanguine

Post Thu, Nov 13 2014, 11:27 pm
Both your paypal accounts gave messages that these accounts aren't receiving anymore - so I gave through GoFundMe but that needs a credit card (all those numbers to enter Confused ). In anycase, change your OP to include the GoFundMe info. otherwise it's too confusing to have to read through all the posts to figure out where to actually give when the paypal doesn't work (or someone who doesn't use paypal).

I hope our little bit will really get them back on their feet.

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Nov 13 2014, 11:53 pm
Peanut2 wrote:
FF that is so nice of you! Do you mind if I share the link on FB and other places?

Everyone keep giving!

Please share the link! I'm very serious about this. I just wish I had money in the bank I could send directly.

marina

Post Fri, Nov 14 2014, 12:37 am
Sanguine wrote:
Both your paypal accounts gave messages that these accounts aren't receiving anymore - so I gave through GoFundMe but that needs a credit card (all those numbers to enter Confused ). In anycase, change your OP to include the GoFundMe info. otherwise it's too confusing to have to read through all the posts to figure out where to actually give when the paypal doesn't work (or someone who doesn't use paypal).

I hope our little bit will really get them back on their feet.

my paypal isn't receiving anymore? What does that mean? I've been receiving all day and I log in and it doesn't say anything odd to me? That's so weird. What should I do.

I changed the OP to reflect your suggestion- thank you very much.

And of course- thank you very much for your donation!

marina

Post Fri, Nov 14 2014, 12:37 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Please share the link! I'm very serious about this. I just wish I had money in the bank I could send directly.

That is very nice of you FF!

Sanguine

Post Fri, Nov 14 2014, 3:04 am
marina wrote:
my paypal isn't receiving anymore? What does that mean? I've been receiving all day and I log in and it doesn't say anything odd to me? That's so weird. What should I do.

I tried your paypal again to test and I didn't get that message - No idea what happened before. (I stopped it before I actually gave so stop checking your account for my millions Very Happy )

marina

Post Sat, Nov 15 2014, 3:44 pm
Just wanted to let you all know that you are fantastic!

marina

Post Mon, Nov 17 2014, 6:17 pm
Thank you so much ladies!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics