Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
What are you packing?

amother

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 11:27 am
ok, I'm starting to freak out. I just realized that I don't have enough clothes for ds. I only have 2 shabbos outfits. one is very light & one is in between- I can't even take any of his fall stuff cuz he outgrew them already.
how many Y"T outfits are you packing for kids???? what weather??? I live in brooklyn. please help!!

amother

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 12:17 pm
anyone? help

withhumor

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 12:42 pm
Packing for what, are you going away out of town? If you’re staying here, welcome to the transition season yom tov packing mania! You’ll need weekday, shabbos, winter, summer. Coats, jackets, sweaters and everything in between for when the sun shines and when the sun doesn’t shine. I stopped going away for sukkos and pesach for this very reason. I like to go either in the middle of the winter or the summer, when you know what to take!

amother

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 12:48 pm
We are going to a sunny climate for yom tov - will bring 3 summer outfits (for days) and 2 winter ones (for nights, and I assume on the last day that dcs will just wear their 7th day outfit for the 8th night).

bonzie

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 2:00 pm
I bringing at least 9 yom tov outfits for my dd, and they range from summer, spring, winter, fall, I don't know if I'll really need all that, but I have them all anyway as gifts, so why should I worry that I won't have enough? better too much than too little is what I say..

yoyosma

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 2:17 pm
I am going away. I am packing 2 spring Shabbos outfits for DD and 2 winter ones.
For weekday I am bringing regular T shirts and skirts. I may bring short sleeve T shirts so she can layer just in case. I am not bringing any sweaters.
I am packing knee socks, ankle socks, tights.
I am bringing her winter coat and her spring jacket.
I am also bringing fleece winter PJs with feet and regular cotton ones.

I know the weather can radically change where I am going, it can be really warm or there can be flash floods, so I must be prepared!!

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 2:57 pm
You might have to wash while you're there, you know....even if the weather does change.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics