Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Turned over the kitchen last night! Hooray!

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 6:36 am
B"H we made it. Our home is now pesadich! Now I have to cook like crazy for the next few days Exclamation

I'm working hard to do the mitzvah of making Pesach b'simcha Very Happy this year and not be a stressed out mess.

Lets all think about it with each cabinet we clean, knaidel we make, onion we chop, bill we pay and fingernail we clip! Each of those steps in getting ready for Pesach gives us tremendous spiritual reward.

A chag kasher v'sameach to you all.

bashinda

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 7:49 am
wonderful! I'm trying to have the same attitude. I'm almost there. I still need my food but I hope to be cooking soon!

greenfire

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 7:53 am
I turned my kitchen over too ... upsidebottom ... things out of cabinets ... stuff on table ... you get my drift ... Wink

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 8:05 am
Hey Green, LOL! I know you'll get there, too. And you seem like such a naturally leibidik person that I'm sure you'll do it b'simcha! 8)

greenfire

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 8:09 am
btMOMtoFFBs wrote:
Hey Green, LOL! I know you'll get there, too. And you seem like such a naturally leibidik person that I'm sure you'll do it b'simcha! 8)

okay now I hear a song in my head "l'hiyos b'simcha ..." Music so I'll dance as I clean ... eh? thanks for the encouragement ... somehow I am always eating matza on a clean table ... so yeah not to worry
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics