Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
The teeth that never arrived!

amother

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 4:16 pm
dd (17mnths) has only two teeth in front, both on top and on bottom. Meaning she only has the two middle ones there. Last wk, all of a sudden she got a molar on the bottom:shock: If you count back from the middle teeth it would be the molar 4 teeth back. Should I be worried that her other teeth never showed up? By the way, they are no where in sight either. Confused

has this ever happened to anyone? Where could her teeth gone to? Its just so weird.

Hope I was clear.... I think the cleaning fumes are getting to me a bit, lol.[/list]

withhumor

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 5:22 pm
I wouldn’t worry, because not all the time do the incisors come in the order that they are predicted.

greenfire

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 5:37 pm
interesting ... my kids teeth came in late but not before the molar... a dentist could see in an x-ray ... what does dr say...

amother

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 6:02 pm
My son didn't get his 1st tooth (middle, bottom) until he was 16 months old. The other middle botton and two middle top shortly followed over the next two weeks. Then surprise, A MOLAR! And then another! Basically, he got his molars at the "right" time, but everything else was "late" Don't worry! Not all teeth follow the exact pattern. If you are concerned, call your dentist.

queen

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 8:28 pm
My daughter (17 mo) only had her two top and 2 bottom teeth (total of 4)until about 2 months ago. Now she's teething quite a bit and filling out. I thinnk 4 ontop and I think 4 on bottom.

have a little savlanut Smile it'll hopefully be ok!

amother

Post Fri, Mar 30 2007, 6:12 am
op here, well I havent had a chance to get her to the dr yet... I'm waiting till after pesach when things calm down a bit. Maybe the " tooth fairy " had rachmanus on her with pesach coming and decided to help out chomping on all that matza! LOL

Any way, still no other teeth in sight, just those two middle ones and the second molar back on the bottom. Its huge too! I guess I'll just have to wait and see
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics