Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Pesach Recipes
What's the yummiest cake or kugel you've made so far?

Mevater

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 10:38 pm
Of all your Pesach cake and kugel attempts, what are you the happiest with?

beachgirl

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 11:10 pm
I love the chocolate chip cookie recipe I make. I double it and give it out to friends and family, and no one believes that it's pesach'dig (let alone non-gebrochts). If you want the recipe, it's on the bag of the kosher 4 passover choc. chips.

Mevater

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 11:29 pm
beachgirl wrote:
I love the chocolate chip cookie recipe I make. I double it and give it out to friends and family, and no one believes that it's pesach'dig (let alone non-gebrochts). If you want the recipe, it's on the bag of the kosher 4 passover choc. chips.
I have choc. chips. w/o a recipe. Is it possible for you to post it?

Mevater

Post Sun, Apr 01 2007, 1:10 am
Anything to add here, balebustas out there?

shanie5

Post Sun, Apr 01 2007, 5:05 pm
my chocolate chip cookies are the best.
rigliachi- posted a few times on this forum-do a search if you're interested-its really really good

greenfire

Post Sun, Apr 01 2007, 5:43 pm
I make a sponge cake recipe with variations of ground almonds or not and some I cut in half and put apricot jelly & melted choc chips on top...

there is also a mousse recipe that calls for same batter half of which is baked and half just put on top of baked (after it cools) and is the most yummiest in the world ...

I do not have my recipes out yet or I would post ... maybe later ... if I'm good ...

I never liked the cookies or the brownies were a hit or miss so... don't even try ...

shopaholic

Post Sun, Apr 01 2007, 7:08 pm
I make sponge cake & last year I cut one in half & put lemon custard (spice & spirit) in between the layers - yum!

Squash

Post Sun, Apr 01 2007, 7:13 pm
I made a 3 layer ice cream that gets rolled jelly roll fashion. It's really 2 layers -vanilla and coffee- and then there's almond brittle for the third layer. Oh I just got this thought this second that I could make some more almond brittle and sprinkle it over the roll once it's rolled up.

The other yummy thing I made was the freezer cake aka shehakol cake from the nitra cookbook. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics