Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Kids shoes for yom tov
Previous  1  2

bluesclues

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 4:27 pm
Quote:
Well, for me, it was across from the Nanuet Mall on Rte 59 in Monsey.

wasnt that shoe town??

bashinda

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 4:29 pm
koolmother wrote:
go to precious steps, they are on 13th avenue, and they are the nicest peaople and very affordable.

13th avenue between which streets, anyone know?

Squash

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 5:35 pm
Shoe Town was where Auction Mart is now.

I think in BP it was where Payless is now.

Dini

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 6:09 pm
fulton street so u take the train down there?

yeah where is precious steps? 13 and what?

withhumor

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 6:24 pm
Yes, you take the train to Atlantic Avenue and walk LEFT. when you see the blue Arch that says 'fulton mall" look for the cookies store.

Or, you can tranfer but I'm not sure where, which takes you right there. 36 to n or r, then I don't know where to get off. ask the station guy how to get to the fulton mall.

newmom

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 8:13 pm
Yup, remember the jingle,"you'll go far in fayvas."

RN

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 8:24 pm
Precious steps is bet 48 and 49. they have adorable shoes but not cheap. their prices run around $70 a pair.

miriam

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 8:24 pm
BrachaVHatzlocha wrote:
I would get at Payless, but my 2 year old has wide feet and they don't seem to cater for that...maybe I'll get my 1-year-old shoes there, though. I've heard they don't need to be expensive shoes, just have support.

I just went to Payless. I totally lucked out. I got my girls shabbos shoes and sandls, 4 pairs of shoes, all for $39.96. I am so excited. They don't usually have such a good selection but I guess I got there at a good time.

S.Shcwartz

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 10:11 pm
ok zappos... nice shoes! but way too expensive. I saw shoes for my two yr old at teschers...really adorable.. but 87 bucks for a two yr old and for shabbos?! hello! wil try shoebuy thanx!

where is this sale in coney island and is it still going on?
Bp pple! there's a shoe store called ZENA'S on 18th ave and 65th street. I got my boys every day italian shoes for $19! Try them!

shayna82

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 10:31 pm
check out uniquehomestyle.com.. I just got italian shoes for my son for 39.. name brand, free shipping , free return shipping

greenfire

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 10:41 pm
You could buy stride-rite brand shoes at marshall's for $10 sometimes you just have to know how to look and shop ... done the italian too in the past ...

Mrs. Mommy

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 5:55 pm
Precious Steps is on 13th Ave between 48 and 49. Go in - you'll love them!

S.Shcwartz

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 6:43 pm
shayna82 wrote:
check out uniquehomestyle.com.. I just got italian shoes for my son for 39.. name brand, free shipping , free return shipping

are u sure this is the right one, it's a domain name website..maybe u mixed it up with something
Wink

shayna82

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 6:55 pm
im sorry, its uniquehomestore.. not style...

Dini

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 10:56 pm
Hey Shayna thanks I ordered shoes for my dd I hope it fits

bashinda

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 9:28 pm
I ended up shopping locally (kievman-?- for CHers) and I spent more than at payless but I got 3 shoes for $100. I think I might change my tune when I have 4 kids in shoes though!

downsyndrome

Post Thu, Apr 05 2007, 8:24 pm
Greenfire, I never knew you can buy Stride Rite shoes at Marshall's for off-prices! Wow! I've always considered myself so lucky to be able to go to a Stride Rite store in Manhattan when I take the kids there to the pediatrician, or to order on-line from their website. Their shoes average upper $30s to low $40s - not cheap, but still better than the local $70 - $80 for feet that barely have a size yet... and they have baalbatish, comfortable cuts. My 4-year old has pudgy 'kokosh cake' feet and these very narrow, sleek Italian shoes don't fit her wll. The Stride Rites are great!!!

BlumaG

Post Thu, Apr 05 2007, 8:31 pm
Nordstrom Rack also sell Stride Rite shoes for a fraction of the price

cindy324

Post Thu, Apr 05 2007, 8:37 pm
Quote:
Precious Steps is on 13th Ave between 48 and 49. Go in - you'll love them!

go to precious steps, they are on 13th avenue, and they are the nicest peaople and very affordable.

If you consider paying $70-$85 for a pair of kids' shoes! I walked in there once because I procrastinated and left shoe shopping for erev succos. All the stores were jammed, so I walked into Precious steps, because it was the only store pretty much empty. I figured out why it was so empty pretty quick Confused

I usually go to Daniel's shoes on 13th betwee 45th and 46th. They are VERY reasonably priced, very attentive, and usually empty, because sadly , the BP attitude is if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, there must be something wrong with it. I bought my 2 year old shabbos shoes for $30, and for my 7 year old for $49.

lotte

Post Thu, Apr 05 2007, 8:58 pm
finally just ordered lots of shoes for my kids from zappos.com-free shipping both ways and we will return whatever doesnt fit.I also love the shoes at ashoeinn.com-from central ave!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries