Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Fancy kosher restaurant

slpslp

Post Wed, Jan 28 2015, 7:51 pm
I am taking a non- Jewish colleague from out of town for dinner tomorrow night. I am debating over loft steakhouse, Glatt a la carte & t- fusion( pardess ruled out). Please tell me which is nicer and why, really trying to make a nice impression . Need to stay in borI park or Flatbush. Thanks in advance for all of your responses.

mille

Post Wed, Jan 28 2015, 8:18 pm
I don't know Brooklyn neighborhoods, but is Wolf and Lamb in an acceptable area? It's definitely a restaurant I would take non-Jewish clientele and be confident they would receive similar service and very great food comparable to a similar non-kosher restaurant.

doctorima

Post Wed, Jan 28 2015, 8:19 pm
T-Fusion has the most professional atmosphere and service and spread out tables so you don't hear your neighbors (and they don't hear you); request a table upstairs for even more peace and quiet. Glatt a la Carte has good food but is much more "heimish."

rofa

Post Wed, Jan 28 2015, 8:35 pm
I'd rule out Glatt Ala Carte, though the food and service are excellent. Some people seem to think of it as their local family diner- which kind of kills the ambiance.

Lady Bug

Post Wed, Jan 28 2015, 8:37 pm
I second Wolf and Lamb.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics