Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Bathroom Organization

shopaholic

Post Wed, Apr 18 2007, 10:14 am
We have a medicine cabinet, but DH wants something where he can reach his daily things like his comb, deoderant etc easier than the sliding doors. I don't want a shelf with stuff on it because it looks messy & things fall off. Maybe a shelf with a nice basket. Does anyone have anything else (without sliding doors)?

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Apr 18 2007, 10:26 am
do you have room to install a shelf? I put etageries over each toilet, but yes, things have fallen into the toilet . . .

chen

Post Wed, Apr 18 2007, 1:34 pm
How about one of those open-top cosmetic or hairstyling caddies with compartments for various products? he can stash it under his bed or on his nightstand. Of course if pushing a sliding door around is a tircha for him, it's unlikely he'll go for toting a container around.

shayna82

Post Wed, Apr 18 2007, 1:45 pm
we have a two shelf glass shelving thing, that you can get anywhere, that hands up high away from little hands. I have a glass candy jar thingy where we put toothbrushes.. and that kind of thing on it... so its easy to get out, and away from kids....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics