Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Cleaning Service for Pesach

amother

Post Sun, Mar 23 2014, 4:11 pm
Has anyone ever heard of Hugo's Cleaning Company? Thanks

lifesajourney

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 7:15 pm
OP did you find out any info? I'm also looking for a cleaning service and even though I can just google it, I want to get someone trustworthy... Has anyone had a good experience with a cleaning service that they can recommend?

amother

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 7:34 pm
Emesz wrote:
OP did you find out any info? I'm also looking for a cleaning service and even though I can just google it, I want to get someone trustworthy... Has anyone had a good experience with a cleaning service that they can recommend?

I actually called Hugo's cleaning service and they said that they need to come to my house first in order to give me a price. I am not so happy about that. I was also thinking of Home Clean Home but they are extremely expensive ($700). So I am still looking. I have Home Clean Home booked, but if I find something cheaper, I may cancel them.

lifesajourney

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 7:43 pm
I got a very good quote from maidforyounewyork.com but I have no clue if they're reputable or anything. Found them off google. Confused

amother

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 8:32 pm
Emesz wrote:
I got a very good quote from maidforyounewyork.com but I have no clue if they're reputable or anything. Found them off google. Confused

I actually called maid for you new york and the quote they gave me was $695. That's still pretty pricey. If you don't mind me asking, what was the price they quoted for you?

lifesajourney

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 9:33 pm
$365 for a three bedroom apartment. Originally they quoted $495, and when I told them it's too much, they quoted $365 for two cleaners instead of three.

amother

Post Wed, Mar 26 2014, 1:38 pm
anyone know of a cleaning lady agency in brooklyn? boro park flatbush area. thanks

amother

Post Fri, Mar 06 2015, 4:01 pm
can anyone provide the phone # for HUGO cleaning service

Thank you,

youngishbear

Post Fri, Mar 06 2015, 4:21 pm
What exactly do they clean?

Walls, windows, fixtures, furniture, and floors?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics