Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Pesach for less..has anyone been to this pesach program?
Previous  1  2

Mevater

Post Mon, Apr 06 2015, 9:18 pm
If Pesachforless is $3400 a couple, and Lancaster thats a well known program starts at $4000 a couple, its not like Pesachforless is cheap. Its nowhere near 50% or 75% of the Lancaster price. Its a 15% reduction (Pesachforless costs 85% of the Lancaster program).

The Pesachforless prices are outrageous prices for most people as well, unless its one couple going with one or two small children. If youre paying for yyour married kids and grandkids, both programs are very expensive.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Apr 06 2015, 9:27 pm
Mevater wrote:
If Pesachforless is $3400 a couple, and Lancaster thats a well known program starts at $4000 a couple, its not like Pesachforless is cheap. Its nowhere near 50% or 75% of the Lancaster price. Its a 15% reduction (Pesachforless costs 85% of the Lancaster program).

The Pesachforless prices are outrageous prices for most people as well, unless its one couple going with one or two small children. If youre paying for yyour married kids and grandkids, both programs are very expensive.

I heard they do try to work with you just a bit on pricing. And I guess if you're paying for a dozen people then $3600+ cheaper at this program is still a lot of money to save. But I do agree that if you want entertainment too for your money go elsewhere if you can afford it.
It's all too expensive for me.

naturalmom5

Post Mon, Apr 06 2015, 9:55 pm
It's a really great place
The food is great but not nauseatingly rich
The tea room is just that a tea room
The grounds are gorgeous
The people are very friendly
Tomorrow nite there is a concert
I love the pool
And I personally feels it's 100 times more for your money than fleishmans

Emotional

Post Tue, Apr 07 2015, 3:33 am
Maybe it should be called PesachForJustALittleBitLess

nyer1

Post Tue, Apr 07 2015, 9:36 am
pesach is expensive no matter how u slice it.

sky

Post Tue, Apr 07 2015, 10:22 am
Mevater wrote:

In my book $600 is a big savings.

Being that Pesach can easily cost $2000 to make between food, supplies, cleaning costs, etc (not to mention extra entertainment). Its expensive, but not over the top.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics