Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Cute Stories
My husband was on imamother!

The Happy Wife

Post Sun, May 31 2015, 10:23 pm
He told me (with a big grin) that was on imamother. I was so confused. Did I forget to sign off? He was using his phone, and I don't think I've ever even logged in from his phone. He is also not the type to try to go on a women's website. I asked him what on earth he was talking about, and he explained that he was doing a google search and one of the results that came up was from imamother. I explained to him that it was from the public part of the forum that you can access without actually having to register for the site.
I guess he's not a troll. Very Happy

harriet

Post Mon, Jun 01 2015, 4:07 am
I emailed my dh to ask if I could make fish on our (used for meat) grill and he emailed me a response cut and pasted from imamother (also the result of a google search)...

Iymnok

Post Mon, Jun 01 2015, 4:10 am
That's how I found it, Google search for cleaning tzitzis.

tigerwife

Post Mon, Jun 01 2015, 4:17 am
Whenever I google a 'Jewish' kind of recipe (like overnight potato kugel), Imamother is often one of the top hits.

gp2.0

Post Mon, Jun 01 2015, 6:39 am
Haha DH has also used imamother results sometimes when googling something like "how to cook flanken"

Sanguine

Post Mon, Jun 01 2015, 7:01 am
Many of us found Imamother when looking for a recipe or other simple advice cause Imamother ranks so high in google because of their traffic and how long we stay on once here (much too long embarrassed ). Many people find this site but don't stay when they realize that past the stain-removal advice this isn't really a site for a priest once his collar is white again. The bochurs who stumble over this site know how to google for the TH questions in order to join (or maybe they actually learned it).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics