Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
WDYD: Getting yelled at
Previous  1  2  3

octopus

Post Wed, May 27 2015, 7:33 pm
wow. seesaws. those are still around? in general, tehy are mighty dangerous, and I wold not allow a 2 year old on one by his/herself. but in general, ppl get all momma bearish around their offspring so yeah, you are always in danger of a reaction if you yell or even talk to another kid at the park.

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Jun 10 2015, 9:08 pm
OK So I am way over this thread by now, but just felt like sharing when I read this on my facebook feed today, one of the main things I noticed is that I'm not the only one who tries to get a stranger's attention with "Hey"
http://espanol.babycenter.com/.....ll_us
Validation! Very Happy

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Jun 10 2015, 9:12 pm
octopus wrote:
wow. seesaws. those are still around? in general, tehy are mighty dangerous, and I wold not allow a 2 year old on one by his/herself. but in general, ppl get all momma bearish around their offspring so yeah, you are always in danger of a reaction if you yell or even talk to another kid at the park.
It is a very low seesaw (appropriate size for 2-year-olds) and a relatively new installation, seems pretty safe in general but of course all playground equipment is only as safe as the way you use it. Not the old kind that was basically one long board set on a rod or something, it has springs to make it bouncy because it doesn't actually move that far up and down.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette