Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Married At First Sight
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

amother

Post Wed, Mar 18 2015, 7:48 pm
I watched them on the fyi site and now they are all locked. any other link I can watch it on?

amother

Post Wed, Mar 18 2015, 11:06 pm
Create a free account on A&E website- then then you will have access. Google married at first sight a&e

amother
Tangerine

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 12:04 am
Anyone watched the reunion tonight? What's with Jaclyn and Ryan? Are they together or did they divorce after?

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Jun 18 2015, 8:23 am
amother wrote:
Anyone watched the reunion tonight? What's with Jaclyn and Ryan? Are they together or did they divorce after?

I watched it online. This season stunk, total disappointment.

Jacyln and Ryan split after. He pulled back. The other Ryan's temper continued and they split and I think she has a restraining order on him. All sorts of crazy rumors. Sean was apologetic to Davina and she duked it out with him.

Might give Season 3 a chance, but only because it is being filmed in Atlanta, not New York area. 1st season was fun. 2nd season a total flop. I'd love to see a show with some actual dating to marriage with some shidduch type rules. I liked the idea of challenging marriage in the US. But season 2 was a step back for some of the ideas. Also think they need to work with more religiously oriented people if they want greater success. I don't think any wife has got down to making homecooked meals on TV. This season was tons of take out and arguing over who will pay for the food. And Davina was completely unwilling to even try relocation for a week. Jamie and Doug were inspiring from Season 1. Season 2 was less than inspiring.

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 10:17 pm
Anyone currently watching this?

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 10:33 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Anyone currently watching this?

I would if I could watch it free. After season 3 or so Lifetime no longer allowed free viewing of this show.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 2:54 pm
Mazel tov! Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner had baby #2!

amother
Yolk

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 9:25 am
Just started watching this series, season 1, (I know, I'm super late in the game lol).
Loving it!

amother
DarkPurple

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 9:51 am
Yocheved84 wrote:
I was waiting for someone to post abt this show. I love it!!!

All the research involved makes for an interesting social experiment. I'm rooting for the firefighter whose mom is ill. They both seemed so sweet.Smile

they got divorced the mom passed away

amother
DarkPurple

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 9:53 am
one couple did not start of well the bride disliked the husbands looks and cried at the wedding no they are married a few years and have two children
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics