Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
YSV monsey PRE-1A Girls

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Aug 02 2015, 3:03 pm
Hi moving to monsey and my daugter will be in YSV pre 1A. Whats the dress code? I know theres a uniform but what are the rules about socks and shoes etc. also do girls still wear jumpers or should I just get skirts? also should I get more white or blue shirts? whats most popular? Wheres the best place to buy uniforms? Also I didnt get school supply list - anyone know what my daughter will need? want to be prepared before we move in!

Thank you in advance!!

poobahnear

Post Wed, Aug 05 2015, 1:32 am
They require uniform from one of the uniform store. The store this year is supposed to be underneath the hat box. Socks need to be solid and dark color, dark blue or black. Shoes they are more flexible about. For Pre 1A, they are generally more flexible about things, but she'll still need to wear uniform skirt and shirt. Get the sweatshirt also b/c all the girls wear it. Maybe you want to get two even b/c its worn every day. Most girls do not wear the jumpers and only wear blue skirt and blue skirt. Sometimes for Rosh Chodesh or a siddur party they may wear white shirt, but only get one if you get any. They just sent out the school supply list via email. Call the school and they will send it to you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics