Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts
Music lessons for boys in Williamsburg

amother
Red

Post Thu, Jul 23 2015, 9:39 am
DS loves music and I would like to hire someone to teach him how to play the keyboard. I would prefer a yingerman or bochur that would come to my house.

If you know of someone or an agency, please post contact info or I can post my own.

Thank you.

amother
Red

Post Thu, Jul 23 2015, 5:41 pm
Bump

amother
Red

Post Wed, Aug 12 2015, 4:51 pm
If anyone is interested, I found someone who can teach him to play the drums, but I would really prefer the keyboard.

Anyone??

Amelia Bedelia

Post Wed, Aug 12 2015, 5:23 pm
DS has been taking music lessons for a while in BP from Mr. Refael Wertzberger of The Musical Spot. He lives in Williamsburg but I don't know if he offers classes in Williamsburg. If he does, I'd suggest you look into it. Although I don't think he offers private classes in students' homes, he does offer free transportation.

amother
Red

Post Wed, Aug 12 2015, 9:46 pm
Thank you so much! I found his ad, and I spoke to him. Unfortunately, he doesn't do private lessons. He also doesn't provide transportation from Williamsburg so it won't work for us.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts