Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Spinoff "endowed"
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Aug 30 2015, 1:05 pm
I am a 40G, depending on my weight, I can go down to a 38DDD, the cup size doesn't change much. I always wished I was smaller, for a few years I checked surgery options. I am used to it now and just live with it.

I wear Bali minimizers as I find them the most comfortable, I also own a couple of Edith Lances, I wear them on occasion, they are not so comfortable.

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Aug 30 2015, 1:11 pm
Ruchel, I've seen pictures of you on FB. You're lovely but you are very large on top, similar to me, and I simply don't like the way it looks. Obviously I can find many things that technically fit, same as you. But I just don't think it looks very nice so shopping is disappointing. Loose tops make me look fat all around and tight tops look tacky and immodest with a large bust.

Large numbers of women get breast reduction every year so I know I'm not alone. They don't all do it out of back pain either.

Ruchel

Post Sun, Aug 30 2015, 1:51 pm
The grass is always greener etc. Many want more, less, higher, less high lol. Same for hair, brows, hourglass or not...

LOL I know in some circles I'd be considered tacky and vulgar.. I also agree loose tops are TERRIBLE with big breasts because it looks like you are as big all around but some swear by them. My choice is easy between loose (I keep it for maternity) and fit, and in my world it doesn't prevent me from fitting (no pun intended?) in wherever I want to fit. I'll just keep the red top for outside the BY. If I moved to another continent it may be different...

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Aug 30 2015, 2:55 pm
I'm pretty flat. I don't mind it if I'm around my ideal weight. I'd prefer to be a C cup, but being small has its benefits. I look thin even though the rest of my body is pretty average, everything looks modest on me, and I can run around and jump with no bouncing issues.

But on the other hand, if I'm even a little bit over my usual weight, I look pregnant. I think when a woman's stomach sticks out farther than her chest, that's the point where she definitely looks pregnant. And for me, that's when I gain like six pounds. It happens at least once every month.

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, Aug 30 2015, 4:26 pm
amother wrote:
Could be. I don't have any experience with Edith Lance. I need to be able to try something on before I order it so I stick to dept. store brands. I'm very happy with Wacoal and find the bras comfortable too. What I like about the particular bra that I have now is that it minimizes but doesn't give me that flattened, wide shape that other minimizers tend to give me. It's also seamless which is very important to me. I hate seams.

Another vote for Wacoal! there the only bras I can wear.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, Aug 30 2015, 7:21 pm
Im a bit confused about why posters are saying their well endowed being a size c and d. Im that size and look totally average

spring13

Post Sun, Aug 30 2015, 8:02 pm
I'm about a 36GG now (in Elomi anyway) and I'm glad. Clothes are sort of annoying to fit, but it balances out my wide hips. Plus my husband likes it. If I'm going to be overweight, I might as well be well-endowed with it.

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Aug 30 2015, 8:39 pm
amother wrote:
36DDD here. Anyone else here can only wear Edith Lances bras? I call it my prison (coz of the wires) lol

I'm a 36 DDD. Edith Lances doesnt work for me, it makes me look very wide. Bali undewire is the only one that works.

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 12:30 am
amother wrote:
I'm a 36 DDD. Edith Lances doesnt work for me, it makes me look very wide. Bali undewire is the only one that works.

I used to wear Bali bras for years and years. Loved them. Then I outgrew them Sad
They only make one bra in my current size (36g) and it didn't work for me.
Thank goodness Wacoal makes larger sizes.

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 12:40 am
amother wrote:
Im a bit confused about why posters are saying their well endowed being a size c and d. Im that size and look totally average

Totally. It's hard to believe but I read online, in several places, that the average cup size in the US is now 34DD (and in Britain D). Up from a 34B in the eighties. Even if it's a bit exaggerated, it places C and D squarely in the 'average' range.

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 4:47 am
amother wrote:
Totally. It's hard to believe but I read online, in several places, that the average cup size in the US is now 34DD (and in Britain D). Up from a 34B in the eighties. Even if it's a bit exaggerated, it places C and D squarely in the 'average' range.

Any idea what average is in Israel? I posted that I'm a D on the first page- I got worried during pregnancy because I couldn't find bigger than that in any of the stores I looked in and didn't know what I'd do if I went up significantly more.

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 7:31 am
amother wrote:
Any idea what average is in Israel? I posted that I'm a D on the first page- I got worried during pregnancy because I couldn't find bigger than that in any of the stores I looked in and didn't know what I'd do if I went up significantly more.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were smaller in Israel since the increase in cup size in the US is due to a great extent to a rise in obesity rates which are still lower for Israel.
They have sizes larger than a D in Israel. I think I've seen up to DDD (F) in stores.
Sometimes they're boxed rather than hanging on the racks.
You have to ask the salesgirl.
Be advised though that the price for a really good large size bra in Israel is astronomical, at least from what I've seen, and the selection is very limited.

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 7:44 am
amother wrote:

I didn't see anyone write that. A Size c is actually quite small. I am a b or c, and although I am not flat, I am considered very small.

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 7:44 am
amother wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if it were smaller in Israel since the increase in cup size in the US is due to a great extent to a rise in obesity rates which are still lower for Israel.
They have sizes larger than a D in Israel. I think I've seen up to DDD (F) in stores.
Sometimes they're boxed rather than hanging on the racks.
You have to ask the salesgirl.
Be advised though that the price for a really good large size bra in Israel is astronomical, at least from what I've seen, and the selection is very limited.

Thanks! I guess that's extra incentive to watch my weight.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics