Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
BOE Travel Reimbursement for CPSE??

amother
Teal

Post Tue, Sep 29 2015, 9:27 pm
Does anyone know the rules and amounts for travel reimbursement by the BOE in New York?
DC is to begin a CPSE program, and needs a specific one in the next County over.
Right now they have no bus for him, and offered to pay travel expenses /reimbursement.
I have googled and cannot find out how this works.
I want to know if it would be enough for me to higher a private driver, or should I push for them to give bussing, even his own bus (if I can)
I will call tomorrow, but as of now I want to know If any of you have done this before or know any info about it.
Thank You

ra_mom

Post Tue, Sep 29 2015, 9:41 pm
Reimbursement is very complicated. You really need to know what you are doing or else you can get stuck with all the expenses yourself.
There are some people who know the system and have it down pat. Where are you located? Maybe we can help connect you.

amother
Teal

Post Tue, Sep 29 2015, 9:44 pm
I am in Westchester County, I would be happy to connect with someone who can help me.
I really wish the bussing could have worked

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, Sep 30 2015, 12:23 am
I would call the BOE of your county. In Brooklyn, it's a simple procedure. You get a form from the BOE for the car service driver to fill out, get a receipt from the driver and send it to the BOE along with a copy of the RSA.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Sep 30 2015, 12:25 am
amother wrote:
I would call the BOE of your county. In Brooklyn, it's a simple procedure. You get a form from the BOE for the car service driver to fill out, get a receipt from the driver and send it to the BOE along with a copy of the RSA.

Have you done this recently? AFAIK this is not the procedure anymore. IIRC, they only provide you with a metro card.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers