Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Where to travel 8 months pregnant

amother

Post Thu, May 10 2007, 12:04 pm
Someone has offered dh and I free tickets to anywhere in North America. The only time I can take off from work is in the summer when I will iYH be in my 8th month with my first pregnancy.
I'm a worry wart and don't want to do anything that could be harmful to my pregnancy.

so where do you suggest I go? dh and I like pretty places- water specifically and all that. a place that has a minyan/kosher food would be even better... or/and a place that has houses you can rent wiht a private pool would be incredible.

please let the ideas roll!

ganizzy

Post Thu, May 10 2007, 2:23 pm
virginia is nice, theres a kosher hotel there. or san diego has alot of stuff to do and its near the water and u can find a decent hotel for a decent price within a short drive. theres a few kosher resteraunts and a few chabad houses and im sure there are other shuls as well. whatever u do - dont do washinton dc. theres a ton of walking and the weather doesnt help, been there done that in the ninth month.

avimom

Post Fri, May 11 2007, 6:05 pm
I went to Newport RI in my eight month. We looked at the mansions and sat by the water for picnics. It was nice and relaxing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics