Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Shtisel - WITH spoilers :) including season 3
  Previous  1  2  3  4 75  76  77  Next

momi

Post Sun, Nov 08 2015, 4:46 pm
I can't seem to find the portion of the show where Ruchami gets engaged. Can anyone post a link to that part? I am finding the show quite intriguing.
TIA

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Nov 08 2015, 5:24 pm
momi wrote:
I can't seem to find the portion of the show where Ruchami gets engaged. Can anyone post a link to that part? I am finding the show quite intriguing.
TIA

Episode 4 they don't get engaged just married (well I assume in episode 5 we will find out if it is legitimate or not).

balibusta

Post Sun, Nov 08 2015, 6:46 pm
I don't like the way they portray Reb Erbelech..also Shulem & Akiva call the secretary Aliza that doesn't seem real..and also agree abt the tight shirts of Ruchami & Leebi bit too tight for there rolls in the story.. Any1 watched passed season 2 episode 4??

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Nov 09 2015, 4:50 am
By the way, did anyone recognize Libi and the lady who plays the original Zelig's wife from the movie Fill the Void?

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Nov 09 2015, 5:58 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0FeHf8cyDE

e.hail

Post Tue, Nov 10 2015, 12:29 pm
When ona 3 comes out?

WastingTime

Post Wed, Nov 18 2015, 12:22 am
Where are there more episodes???
I can only find up until episode 4 (or is it 5?) where Ruchami gets married and Rebbetzin Ehrblech (or however it is) ODs on aspirin.
I want to see the next one but how?
All the things with links etc don't work..anyone???????????

rainbow dash

Post Wed, Nov 18 2015, 2:29 am
No.5 isn't out yet. I know its hard to wait. I'm also platsing.

Sadie

Post Wed, Nov 18 2015, 2:42 am
I think the rest of the episodes will be coming out week by week. Season 2 has a new episode on yes tv in Israel every motzei Shabbat. I think the 4 episodes of season two that we got online were leaked. Happened with game of thrones too, a few episodes were leaked and I watched them all at once instead of waiting for week by week. Then I had to wait even longer to see a new episode because I couldn't be patient!

WastingTime

Post Wed, Nov 18 2015, 9:05 am
Oh...and here I thought they were already finished with the season!!!
Okay, whenever anyway gets hold of the next one please share!
Can you watchem on channel 2 online live?
I was crying for the bubbie with her friend. Although the ulpana girls with the scarves were a RIOT.
I went to college at Michlalah...Israeli girls in those circles really do love scarves!

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, Nov 18 2015, 7:19 pm
Oh. Libi. I thought she looked familiar. And now that you mention it, Mrs. Beifus is the aunt in Fill the Void?

As far as I have heard, Litvishe Yerushalmim can meet once or twice just like Chassidim, and they also have peyos.

And I doubt any are on here to enlighten us. But I could be surprised!

From Season 1:At the Yarzeit Seudah for Devorah (Shalom Shlisel's wife) they put on music as a way of showing the year of aveilus is over. All the children look very pained that they are going to have to listen to music, but the time has come.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have never heard of such a thing.

Also I am surprised at Chanina thinking you can be mekadesh a woman without a kesubah. Doesn't he learn Gemara? Unless he's from a group where they don't learn those mesechtas in Noshim. But clearly one of them should know about niddah? Maybe not...

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Nov 23 2015, 2:52 am
I'm confused about this series. Each episode is being broadcast live on TV once a week? So how many episodes of Season 2 were already broadcast? I see that all the episodes through Season 2, Episode 4 are available online. Does that mean that episode 5 has not yet been broadcast live?

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Nov 23 2015, 2:59 am
amother wrote:
I'm confused about this series. Each episode is being broadcast live on TV once a week? So how many episodes of Season 2 were already broadcast? I see that all the episodes through Season 2, Episode 4 are available online. Does that mean that episode 5 has not yet been broadcast live?
I think the first few episodes were leaked to the internet before they actually came out. I watched all 4 episodes a few weeks ago already.

JMM-uc

Post Mon, Nov 23 2015, 3:08 am
Where are you all watching this? I can't find full episodes on YouTube. Can someone please post a link?

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Nov 23 2015, 3:11 am
JMM-uc wrote:
Where are you all watching this? I can't find full episodes on YouTube. Can someone please post a link?
http://shtisel1-2.blogspot.co.......html

JMM-uc

Post Mon, Nov 23 2015, 3:24 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
http://shtisel1-2.blogspot.co.il/2015/10/2-2.html

Thank you! Can I watch season 1 there too?

WastingTime

Post Mon, Nov 23 2015, 4:01 am
I don't see any from Season 1 on that link.
Where can I find season 1? I only saw episodes 1.2 and 9.
Not that it matters for the story line but I would like to see more from season 1.

amother
Chocolate

Post Tue, Nov 24 2015, 9:16 am
How long does it take to post? I thought it airs Motzai Shabbos? I keep checking the page...

WastingTime

Post Tue, Nov 24 2015, 10:06 am
I know- I want to see it too!
Surprised Confused

But it probably takes some time from when its officially aired until someone puts it on the internet.
In the meantime I am watching season 1 since I never saw it

JMM-uc

Post Tue, Nov 24 2015, 12:07 pm
4sons wrote:
I know- I want to see it too!
Surprised Confused

But it probably takes some time from when its officially aired until someone puts it on the internet.
In the meantime I am watching season 1 since I never saw it

Where did you find season one?
Page 3 of 77   Previous  1  2  3  4 75  76  77  Next Recent Topics