Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Fish
Salmon with mayo, lemon juice, dill?

Ima'la

Post Mon, May 21 2007, 4:51 am
Anyone have a recipe for baked salmon with mayo, lemon juice and dill? Or should I just bake the salmon with a bit of lemon juice and salt and mix up mayo, lemon juice and dill to serve as a dip for it? I once had something like this somewhere and it was DELISH...help anyone?

(I know salmon's been discussed almost to death here - but not quite b/c I looked and I couldn't find anything like this!)

Nicole

Post Mon, May 21 2007, 10:14 am
In our family, salmon is often served with "dill sauce" which is made of dill, mayo, and lemon juice blended up. You can make the salmon simply, One way is to mix mayo with onion soup mix, spread on salmon and bake. serve with the dill sauce on the side. It's delicious!

TzenaRena

Post Mon, May 21 2007, 10:28 am
For any of these recipes, do you bake the salmon with the sauce or just put it on afterward?

HindaRochel

Post Mon, May 21 2007, 10:49 am
I bake the fish, with lemon and onion and maybe tomato/celery salt/pepper etc. and then make a dill sauce or a garlic sauce to serve on top...oh do I long for salmon!!!!

TzenaRena

Post Mon, May 21 2007, 10:57 am
garlic sauce sounds good, how do you make it?

HindaRochel

Post Mon, May 21 2007, 11:26 am
mayo, a bit of water, and some garlic...way to easy!!!!

Ima'la

Post Thu, May 24 2007, 2:54 pm
Thanks for the responses! As it turned out, my modem konked out on Monday afternoon - so that when I came to the computer, I saw I had received responses to my question...but I couldn't get online to read them! So I had to wing it...I poured a bit of lemon juice and sprinkled a bit of salt on the salmon, put some dill sprigs on top and baked....and mixed up some mayo, lemon juice, and dill to serve as a dressing to go with it...delish!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics