Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Graphologist - Mrs Gramma?
1  2  Next

qwerty4

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 1:46 pm
Anyone have her number?
And/or experience with her?

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 2:25 pm
I met her at a high school class party many years ago, but didn't utilize her offer of free services.

I always wondered why people would see a "graphologist" outside of court proceedings where proof of signature sometimes comes into play. It's like going to a "psychic". Is that really helpful for anyone?

ez-pass

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 4:18 pm
We used her at an office party. I am related to one of her sons. I can probably get her number tomorrow.

qwerty4

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 5:13 pm
Did you find her accurate?

ez-pass

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 5:35 pm
Yes

gande

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 6:27 pm
There was some truth to her findings however it's not 100 percent accurate. It's done more for the fun of it.

sourstix

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 6:56 pm
I dont know how to word this. but I hope its taken in the way it was ment to be. graphologist is basically telling you what you already know. they are not telling you anything new. for ex. they tell you someone in your family died not long ago.
the answere is either yes or no. they always go to the obvious. they try to tell you the future a nd try to make you believe they are know it all they will always go to the things that arent risky to tell you. so they dont end up being fools and this way you wont get them.

its similar with handwriting. it became so big in EY' that its flooded there.

you can disregard this as this is just my opinion. I have seen so many of these including psychics and all these babas. its sad that they get pp to pay them so much and they do nothing.

LiLIsraeli

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 7:01 pm
sourstix wrote:
I dont know how to word this. but I hope its taken in the way it was ment to be. graphologist is basically telling you what you already know. they are not telling you anything new. for ex. they tell you someone in your family died not long ago.
the answere is either yes or no. they always go to the obvious. they try to tell you the future a nd try to make you believe they are know it all they will always go to the things that arent risky to tell you. so they dont end up being fools and this way you wont get them.

its similar with handwriting. it became so big in EY' that its flooded there.

you can disregard this as this is just my opinion. I have seen so many of these including psychics and all these babas. its sad that they get pp to pay them so much and they do nothing.

A graphologist IS someone who studies handwriting.

It has been debunked as a pseudo-science. In other words, it's not real. There may be some slight correlations, but on a whole it's not reliable.

Librarian

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 7:04 pm
It's fun for entertainment purposes. 50% of her report on my handwriting was completely accurate 50% was completely opposite of my personality and traits

joy613

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 7:11 pm
I did not use her services, but the two people I know who did, they were very very accurate.

Quote:
I always wondered why people would see a "graphologist" outside of court proceedings where proof of signature sometimes comes into play. It's like going to a "psychic". Is that really helpful for anyone?

I don't know about other people, but for my relatives it was purely entertainment purposes. It was not at all like going to a psychic. All she did was write a paragraph or two about that person. (character traits, things they like, etc..). I was amazed at how on target she was.
I noticed that she only wrote positive things. So it's really not anything to be nervous about. Like she'll tell you some horrible things about you.

ez-pass

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 7:14 pm
Here is her number. (732) 363-811

ez-pass

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 7:14 pm
Here is her number. (732) 363-8119

pumpernickle

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 10:31 pm
My friend utilized her services and found her to be accurate to the boot. When it comes to negative traits a person tends to be dishonest or unsure whether its real or not. Graphology helps a person get to know themselves better, it just has to be done by an expert which mrs Gramma is.

freedomseek

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 11:11 pm
She's very accurate!

qwerty4

Post Tue, Jan 26 2016, 6:19 pm
One more question: does she have an email contact?

Rachel8177

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 9:10 pm
Can anyone help me with the number of her secretary?

ChaniG1

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 9:57 pm
It's a load of baloney - save your money

Rachel8177

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 10:02 pm
ChaniG1 wrote:
It's a load of baloney - save your money

Wanna do it as Chanukah game for family gathering!

soundofsilence

Post Fri, Dec 13 2019, 12:01 pm
Rachel8177 wrote:
Can anyone help me with the number of her secretary?

848-240-8950

challenging

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 9:03 pm
Anyone else has info or used her lately ? I would love to do this to find out something I'm struggling with myself to know.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics